Your doctor may have recommended lowering your weight to improve your chances of a healthy fertility treatment or pregnancy. If you’re looking for help reducing BMI before fertility treatment, you’re in the right place. These three resources have been recommended by members of our community.
Fertility Dietitian UK
Ro Huntriss has 15 years of experience in dietetics and nutrition. She originally started Fertility Dietitian UK to provide science backed fertility nutrition advice to her close friends. Today, she’s supported hundreds of couples on their journeys to parenthood.
Ro can help with…
- 1:1 advice and printable guides personalised to your specific needs
- Helpful and actionable blog posts
- Recipes for accessible meals
Learn more at Fertility Dietitian UK
Second Nature is an NHS-backed personalised weight-loss programme. They primarily focus on improving health through changing lifestyle habits, and are very much against the calorie counting and banning food trends that modern weight-loss programmes focus on. Second Nature also have a medication-supported programme, which pairs the weight-loss medication Wegovy with their habit and lifestyle-change programme.
Second Nature can help with…
- 1-on-1 care from a registered nutritionist, and community support from like-minded people
- Helpful, understandable articles from dietitians and psychologists
- 300+ recipes that are delicious and flexible
Learn more at Second Nature
MyBMI is a team of medical professionals offering a personalised approach to weight management for every client. Their proven success methods combine the right diet, exercise, education, and medication options.
MyBMI can help with…
- Bespoke weight management assistance from medical experts
- Treatment plan options for any budget
- Community resources with meal ideas, support and weekly videos
Learn more at MyBMI